The vegetarian recipe for Mushroom Gratin With Cheese:
servings – 2
- 1 can button mushrooms (slice)
- 3 portions or 48 g soft cheese – suitable for vegetarians (mash)
- 3 tbsp tapioca starch
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Combine water, evaporated milk, salt, ground black pepper, soft cheese and tapioca starch; stir to form a smooth batter.
- Heat oil, briefly saute button mushrooms and place in two small baking dishes.
- Fill the dishes with the batter.
- Bake at 160°C for about 25 minutes.
- Remove and serve.