The vegetarian recipe for Sweet Corn and Peanut Pancake:
servings – 2
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup cream style sweet corn
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts (grind)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Place coconut milk, fresh milk, butter, coconut palm sugar and salt in a blender; pulse until smooth.
- Transfer the above mixture to a mixing bowl.
- Add wheat flour and baking powder; mix evenly to form a fine batter.
- Grease a non-stick pan with some butter and heat it up.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly.
- Cover the pan and cook over low heat until the the pancake is half done.
- Spread the cream style sweet corn over, cover the pan again and cook until the pancake turns golden brown.
- Sprinkle over with ground peanuts.
- Dish out, fold in half and cut.