The vegetarian recipe for Apple Cinnamon Pizza:
servings – 1 pizza
Ingredients and Seasonings
- 2 apples (peel and dice)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 100 g mozzarella cheese – suitable for vegetarians (cut into strips)
- 5 cups wheat flour
- 1 tbsp instant dry yeast
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- Place apple, water, sugar and cinnamon powder in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour the puree into a pot and simmer until fully absorbed.
- Combine all the dough ingredients and knead the dough until smooth.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten the dough and form a round shape.
- Grease a round baking tray, lay the dough round on it and prick the dough thoroughly with a fork.
APPLE CINNAMON PIZZA
- Spread the apple cinnamon topping on the dough round.
- Then, top with cheese strips and let ferment for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 170°c for about 25 minutes.
- Slice and serve.