The vegetarian recipe for Stir-Fried Soy Meat With Dried Chili Sauce:
servings – 3
- 20 textured vegetable protein/TVP cubes (soak in water until tender and drain)
- 30 dried chilies (cook in boiling water until tender and drain)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- some wheat flour
- Coat TVPs in wheat flour, fry until golden brown, dish out, drain and set aside.
- Place dried chilies and water in a blender and process until smooth.
- In some remaining frying oil and stir-fry dried chili puree until fragrant.
- Add sugar and salt and stir well.
- Add TVPs and stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add soy sauce and stir well.
- Dish out and serve.