The vegetarian recipe for Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce:
servings – 4
- 250 g spaghetti (cook in boiling water until tender, dish out, drain and set aside)
- 64 g or 4 portions soft cheese – suitable for vegetarians
- 4 tbsp tomato puree
- 4 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups water
- ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Heat olive oil.
- Add in tomato puree, tomato sauce, soft cheese and water.
- Stir to combine evenly and bring to a boil.
- Ladle the sauce over the spaghetti.
- Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper over.