- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of white sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Combine 1/2 cup of water + sugar + salt + dry yeast and leave aside for 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of wheat flour, combine and knead the dough.
- Cover the dough with a piece of cloth and ferment for 2 hours.
- Add the remaining wheat flour + 1 bowl of water and knead the dough.
- Then, roll the dough into a long shape.
- Spray some water onto the dough and coat with white sesame seeds.
- Once again, cover the dough with cloth and keep aside for 45 minutes.
- Put in a 170°c oven for about 30 minutes or bake until golden brown.
- Serve with butter or white mushroom sauce.