- 1 cup of dried lily buds 黄花菜/金针菜 huang hua cai/jin zhen cai (soak in water till tender, remove hard ends, tie a knot in the center of each bud and set aside)
- 1 tomato (cut into 6 wedges)
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of vegetarian seasoning
- Heat oil, add knotted lily buds + 1 tablespoon of water and saute till fragrant.
- Cover the pan and briefly simmer.
- Add tomato wedges + salt + vegetarian seasoning and briefly stir-fry.
- Cover the pan and simmer till the tomato wedges are soft.
- Dish out and serve.